The restaurant is very adorable inside, with pink and floral decorations. There are many choices on the menu, unlike other restaurants. Staff is extremely kind. Good wine. Great steak stir-fry and really good fried chicken served with mashed potatoes, green beans and gravy. We also got the brisket chili for appetizer which was Ok. The ice cream is not the best.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located amid the breathtaking Allegheny Mountains of West Virginia, The Greenbrier is a National Historic Landmark and an award-winning resort that has been welcoming guests since 1778. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com and Expedia so you can book your The Greenbrier reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Greenbrier Hotel White Sulphur Springs
- Greenbrier White Sulphur Springs
- Greenbrier Resort White Sulphur Springs
- Greenbrier Wv