We had a wonderful time and played old white before they closed it to get it ready for the Greenbrier classic. Excellent course very pretty . This time we stayed in a spring row house . Great choice as we spent a lot of time on the porch watching the world go by which is what you do at the Greenbrier . Our only disappointment was falconry as we were told a falcon or hawk would land on your arm .Not so you get to hold one which was nice but not as exciting and a service charge of $87 plus 6.5 % preservation fee is high. To add 20% service charge then 6.5% preservation fee on about everything becomes high . All in all a wonderful place and I will return .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located amid the breathtaking Allegheny Mountains of West Virginia, The Greenbrier is a National Historic Landmark and an award-winning resort that has been welcoming guests since 1778. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with getaroom.com so you can book your The Greenbrier reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Greenbrier Hotel White Sulphur Springs
- Greenbrier White Sulphur Springs
- Greenbrier Resort White Sulphur Springs
- Greenbrier Wv