My husband, eight-yr-old daughter and I just came back from a three-night stay at The Greenbrier and had such a memorable time. The grounds, guest rooms and hotel are beautiful. My daughter loved the writing room and indoor pool in particular. And the activities are endless, though be prepared to pay for almost all of them. The guides/instructors were all incredibly friendly and knowledgable and made each experience worthwhile. We took tennis lessons and did horseback riding, archery, skeet and clay shooting,bowling and our daughter spent a morning at the kid's-only adventure zone. The most surprising part of the experience for us though was how great the food was. Prime 44 and Sam Snead's were just delicious. We'll be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located amid the breathtaking Allegheny Mountains of West Virginia, The Greenbrier is a National Historic Landmark and an award-winning resort that has been welcoming guests since 1778. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity so you can book your The Greenbrier reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Greenbrier Hotel White Sulphur Springs
- Greenbrier White Sulphur Springs
- Greenbrier Resort White Sulphur Springs
- Greenbrier Wv