We spent a long weekend at The Greenbrier this past weekend for our Mom's 90th Birthday. What a great place to celebrate such a significant event. The rooms and food were superb. The breakfast buffet in the main dining room is not to be missed. I don't know what they do to their country scrambled eggs, but they are the best. The fresh fruit is outstanding. We did the Resort Historian's Outside Tour. Excellent. The Bunker Tour was great. My brother-in-law really enjoyed the trout fishing. My wife really liked all of the shopping. Just walking around the hotel itself and the extensive grounds, both inside and out, is very relaxing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located amid the breathtaking Allegheny Mountains of West Virginia, The Greenbrier is a National Historic Landmark and an award-winning resort that has been welcoming guests since 1778. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com and Expedia so you can book your The Greenbrier reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Greenbrier Hotel White Sulphur Springs
- Greenbrier White Sulphur Springs
- Greenbrier Resort White Sulphur Springs
- Greenbrier Wv