Have stayed here before and as always it was great. The staff goes out of there way to make sure you have everything you need. We stayed in a gable room. It's very quite has plenty of room.The only draw back is that you are on the ends of the hotel so you are farther from thing. The casino was never packed out and you could always find a seat at any game you wanted to stay. We parked ourselves and the best spot is around the hotel near the entrance of the shops. We went on a special rate which made this very affordable. I'm sure we will be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located amid the breathtaking Allegheny Mountains of West Virginia, The Greenbrier is a National Historic Landmark and an award-winning resort that has been welcoming guests since 1778. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Greenbrier reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Greenbrier Hotel White Sulphur Springs
- Greenbrier White Sulphur Springs
- Greenbrier Resort White Sulphur Springs
- Greenbrier Wv