I recently stayed at the Greenbrier resort for a night but it is not my first stay there. The staff is very friendly and helpful especially the front desk being able to give simple directions to find your way to your room. The Greenbrier is huge so when you check in make sure to look at the map to find your way around. The dinning is exceptional, my favorite and most reasonably priced is Draper's. I highly suggest the casino royal nachos, you will not regret it and get a sweet tea. The shops have a nice selection of different things such as Ralph Lauren and a cooking shop, but they are pricey. If you have a sweet tooth I would head over to the chocolate shop, they make it all in house and the candy is amazing. The best time to visit the Greenbrier is in the summer, not only do they have a PGA tour there but the outdoor activities are crazy; they have falconry, that alone is worth it. They also have offroading in LandRovers and horseback riding. Overall if you want an experience that is unique and offers something that is reminiscent of the old south, and treated like royalty then I suggest going to the Greenbrier.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located amid the breathtaking Allegheny Mountains of West Virginia, The Greenbrier is a National Historic Landmark and an award-winning resort that has been welcoming guests since 1778. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with getaroom.com so you can book your The Greenbrier reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Greenbrier Hotel White Sulphur Springs
- Greenbrier White Sulphur Springs
- Greenbrier Resort White Sulphur Springs
- Greenbrier Wv