Staff were extremely friendly and helpful. So much history, the bunker tour, and the interior/exterior tours are a must. Amazing the little things you'll discover about the resort. We watched for special rates, which are usually available in the winter (slow) season. Cannot comment on food, as we ate meals off the grounds during our exploring of the area. Do take advantage of the evening movie theatre but don't forget to bring something to drink to wash down the popcorn. Casino is very nice, but i'm not lucky so didn't spend much time there. The indoor swimming pool is amazing, original tiled liner from the early 1900's.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located amid the breathtaking Allegheny Mountains of West Virginia, The Greenbrier is a National Historic Landmark and an award-winning resort that has been welcoming guests since 1778. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Travelocity so you can book your The Greenbrier reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Greenbrier Hotel White Sulphur Springs
- Greenbrier White Sulphur Springs
- Greenbrier Resort White Sulphur Springs
- Greenbrier Wv