This resort was definitely a five star property, with prices to match. Perfect service and incredible food made for a perfect weekend for my group. There are many activities to take part in, and, even in the winter snow, our schedule was full. My only complaint was that there was a charge for alcohol in the Casino for active gambling participants. I'd definitely sponsor an exclusive group here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located amid the breathtaking Allegheny Mountains of West Virginia, The Greenbrier is a National Historic Landmark and an award-winning resort that has been welcoming guests since 1778. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your The Greenbrier reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Greenbrier Hotel White Sulphur Springs
- Greenbrier White Sulphur Springs
- Greenbrier Resort White Sulphur Springs
- Greenbrier Wv