Every winter we return to The Greenbrier for an R and R weekend. We are never disappointed. The resort has even improved to a greater extent since Mr. Justice purchased it.
The food, surroundings, ambience are great: the best part of the Resort is its staff. Not a grumpy one among them.
We will return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located amid the breathtaking Allegheny Mountains of West Virginia, The Greenbrier is a National Historic Landmark and an award-winning resort that has been welcoming guests since 1778. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- The Greenbrier Hotel White Sulphur Springs
- Greenbrier White Sulphur Springs
- Greenbrier Resort White Sulphur Springs
- Greenbrier Wv