We visited the Greenbrier 18 months ago and we enjoyed our visit, the food was good and the service was good..... But the trip that past weekend was just wonderful. The food was perfect and the staff could not have been more attentive. I will not wait 18 months to go back for another visit.
Forum Restaurant is a hidden treasure of delicious food! Veal was perfect, Lasagna was amazing and on the menu is a family style order of grilled veggies...so yummie. Now if you like spicy and I do, the stuffed banana peppers ...oh my goodness..they were awesome.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located amid the breathtaking Allegheny Mountains of West Virginia, The Greenbrier is a National Historic Landmark and an award-winning resort that has been welcoming guests since 1778. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Travelocity so you can book your The Greenbrier reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Greenbrier Hotel White Sulphur Springs
- Greenbrier White Sulphur Springs
- Greenbrier Resort White Sulphur Springs
- Greenbrier Wv