A classic and grand property with genuine staff. If you are planning a trip to The Greenbrier, you are more than likely going because of its heritage. This is gives in high doses. It is not a hotel for everyone but the staff welcomes everyone. By this I mean, it is an old money establishment that appreciates dressing for the occasion and dinning as opposed to eating. So is you are looking to lounge in very casual attire (blue jeans and t shirt), you will be disappointed in the dress code and dinning options. For the most part, all evening activities (casino, bars, bowling, etc.) require a jacket for men and children to be dressed in similar attire as their parents. My family truly enjoyed the experience and is looking forward to our return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located amid the breathtaking Allegheny Mountains of West Virginia, The Greenbrier is a National Historic Landmark and an award-winning resort that has been welcoming guests since 1778. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Greenbrier reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Greenbrier Hotel White Sulphur Springs
- Greenbrier White Sulphur Springs
- Greenbrier Resort White Sulphur Springs
- Greenbrier Wv