The Greenbrier is a truly special place. When you are there, you simply can't help but relax. The Draper decor is gorgeous, and there are really so many activities to get involved in. I especially love it around Christmas time. The decorations, outdoor lights, and the Christmas tree lighting are all quite magical. My mother and I stayed once last December and saw the Nutcracker Ballet, and once in January for a mother/daughter weekend. My girlfriends and I just booked a weekend next Month (Dec 2013) to take in all the Christmas grandeur this year. The food and shopping are excellent too. Just a perfect place!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located amid the breathtaking Allegheny Mountains of West Virginia, The Greenbrier is a National Historic Landmark and an award-winning resort that has been welcoming guests since 1778. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Greenbrier reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Greenbrier Hotel White Sulphur Springs
- Greenbrier White Sulphur Springs
- Greenbrier Resort White Sulphur Springs
- Greenbrier Wv