The purpose of our visit was to attend a professional meeting. The accommodations for our group were excellent with a spacious room , ideal acoustics and refreshments.
It was a wonderful visit from the time we approached the beautiful white, huge structure till we said good-by. The cleanliness ,room size and amenities were appreciated. The early coffee each morning is a nice perk along with the choice of newspapers. The shops ,the restaurants , and the casinos made for great fun and enjoyment. We did not meet an unpleasant employee at all levels.
Could improve on the pool facilities. A beautiful "don't miss" place. Fun to visit the nearby town.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located amid the breathtaking Allegheny Mountains of West Virginia, The Greenbrier is a National Historic Landmark and an award-winning resort that has been welcoming guests since 1778. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- The Greenbrier Hotel White Sulphur Springs
- Greenbrier White Sulphur Springs
- Greenbrier Resort White Sulphur Springs
- Greenbrier Wv