The resort was a relaxing escape from my work and allowed me to spend some quality time with my wife. I made several special requests when I made the reservation and everything was set up perfectly. Dining at the Twelve Oaks was an excellent dining experience. We golfed The Old White Course and was lucky to have Junior as our Caddy. His golf stories and sense of humor was refreshing. We will return next year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located amid the breathtaking Allegheny Mountains of West Virginia, The Greenbrier is a National Historic Landmark and an award-winning resort that has been welcoming guests since 1778. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Expedia and Travelocity so you can book your The Greenbrier reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Greenbrier Hotel White Sulphur Springs
- Greenbrier White Sulphur Springs
- Greenbrier Resort White Sulphur Springs
- Greenbrier Wv