beautiful location and charming / old elegance with great service. Felt like prices were too high for the destination. Could tell the hotel was old every time the a/c kicked on. Dining was a bit disappointing- again considering the cost. Lots of activities available and would recommend the bunker tour solely because of the history behind it. Fall is a lovely time to visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located amid the breathtaking Allegheny Mountains of West Virginia, The Greenbrier is a National Historic Landmark and an award-winning resort that has been welcoming guests since 1778. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Groupon, Expedia and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Greenbrier reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Greenbrier Hotel White Sulphur Springs
- Greenbrier White Sulphur Springs
- Greenbrier Resort White Sulphur Springs
- Greenbrier Wv