We went to the Greenbrier because of the golf. But the entire resort is a treat. There is everything you could imagine available to you...Bowling, Spa (my personal favorite!), Tennis, Hiking, the list goes on......... It is rather high priced but we knew that going into it and found it worth it. The staff is truly at your beck and call......no request goes unanswered. Our one disappointment was the Prime 44 West Restaurant. It looked like the nicest restaurant so we made reservations for each of the three nights we were there. We chose to eat at the bar and the service was amazing (Thank you, Charlotte!) but the food was less than stellar and for the prices charged, should have been up to par. I would think that with a few improvements in the dining areas, the Greenbrier would be a five star resort...no question!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located amid the breathtaking Allegheny Mountains of West Virginia, The Greenbrier is a National Historic Landmark and an award-winning resort that has been welcoming guests since 1778. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Travelocity so you can book your The Greenbrier reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Greenbrier Hotel White Sulphur Springs
- Greenbrier White Sulphur Springs
- Greenbrier Resort White Sulphur Springs
- Greenbrier Wv