So I am from WV and this is the first time going to The Greenbrier form me and it was so wonderful. So many accommodations and things to do you need to go for at least a few days. Room was a little small but very clean and beautiful inside. My fiance and I enjoyed everything about the hotel; the service, the attendants, the restaurants, and the casino. They even had little shops inside that we picked up a few things for the house before we left.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located amid the breathtaking Allegheny Mountains of West Virginia, The Greenbrier is a National Historic Landmark and an award-winning resort that has been welcoming guests since 1778. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire so you can book your The Greenbrier reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Greenbrier Hotel White Sulphur Springs
- Greenbrier White Sulphur Springs
- Greenbrier Resort White Sulphur Springs
- Greenbrier Wv