Recently visited Greenbrier for the 1st time (family of 5 + a boyfriend) and were very pleased to find it surpassed our high expectations.
There was so much to do at the resort! Our kids (18 - 23) took advantage of all that was available at the resort, including visiting both pools, tennis, pool room and bowling. We also had a great time on our Paint Ball excursion. The highlight of the outdoor activities was the UTV excursion. We returned to the hotel covered in mud and had a great time!
My wife and daughter really enjoyed a Spa visit and the shopping at the hotel.
The restaurants we're all very good and although we're not big gamblers, we enjoyed visiting the Casino (even won $100).
We did some hiking and the scenery made for some great pictures.
We had a presidential suite, which we were pleasantly surprised to find included 3 seperate rooms, so had plenty of room for our party of 6.
My daughter sprained her ankle playing tennis and the staff went out of their way in helping get treatment for my daugter.
Although certainly not family friendly on the budget, but we knew this going in.
All in all it made for some great family memories!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located amid the breathtaking Allegheny Mountains of West Virginia, The Greenbrier is a National Historic Landmark and an award-winning resort that has been welcoming guests since 1778. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com and Expedia so you can book your The Greenbrier reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Greenbrier Hotel White Sulphur Springs
- Greenbrier White Sulphur Springs
- Greenbrier Resort White Sulphur Springs
- Greenbrier Wv