This is truly a slice of a world long past. People are gracious. The pace of life is laid back while concurrently formal in its best sense. One can participate in a great variety of activities while visiting. There are multiple restaurants, falconry, off road driving, fishing, shooting, riding, skating, swimming and of course golf. I'm sure to have forgotten something.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located amid the breathtaking Allegheny Mountains of West Virginia, The Greenbrier is a National Historic Landmark and an award-winning resort that has been welcoming guests since 1778. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with getaroom.com so you can book your The Greenbrier reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Greenbrier Hotel White Sulphur Springs
- Greenbrier White Sulphur Springs
- Greenbrier Resort White Sulphur Springs
- Greenbrier Wv