We have been fortunate enough to visit the Greenbrier several times. Initially, An employer had our annual Senior management meetings several times at the Greenbrier over a 15 year span. They were very effective for team building. I've taken my family several times and we really enjoy the hotel and many of the activity options. The only issue is our youngest daughter (13) makes it clear how disappointed she is when we stay at another hotel! We may have probably spoiled her!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located amid the breathtaking Allegheny Mountains of West Virginia, The Greenbrier is a National Historic Landmark and an award-winning resort that has been welcoming guests since 1778. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Greenbrier reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Greenbrier Hotel White Sulphur Springs
- Greenbrier White Sulphur Springs
- Greenbrier Resort White Sulphur Springs
- Greenbrier Wv