The greenbrier is an amazing place to visit. I have visited multiple times for various occasions, and I still haven't seen and toured it all. The spa is a wonderful experience. Go early to your treatment to take in the relaxation room with complimentary juice,tea, and water. Also, the steam room is great as well as the actual treatment you go for. Draper's is the best restaurant for casual dining. I also loved the food at the Forum. The grilled vegetable appetizer was really delicious. The dessert was also very good. We had the Tiramisu and the apple fritter/caramel sauce/vanilla ice cream. It is a no miss for sure.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located amid the breathtaking Allegheny Mountains of West Virginia, The Greenbrier is a National Historic Landmark and an award-winning resort that has been welcoming guests since 1778. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Greenbrier reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Greenbrier Hotel White Sulphur Springs
- Greenbrier White Sulphur Springs
- Greenbrier Resort White Sulphur Springs
- Greenbrier Wv