The Greenbrier is a place where everyone who works there has manners and knows how to interact with the public. Everything about the resort is beautiful. From the room to the gardens to the shops, casino and restaurants. I took a falconry lesson (so fun) and did skeet shooting (just as much fun). My husband golfed. My parents use to go to the Greenbrier every year back in the 1960s. Now I know why. You'll blow the budget but it is worth it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located amid the breathtaking Allegheny Mountains of West Virginia, The Greenbrier is a National Historic Landmark and an award-winning resort that has been welcoming guests since 1778. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com and Expedia so you can book your The Greenbrier reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Greenbrier Hotel White Sulphur Springs
- Greenbrier White Sulphur Springs
- Greenbrier Resort White Sulphur Springs
- Greenbrier Wv