Nestled in the beautiful mountains of West Virginia, The Greenbrier stands as a beacon welcoming travelers from around the world. The grandeaur cannot be described, but must be experienced first hand to truely appreciate this wonderful hotel. This was our first visit, and we were slightly intimidated at the prospect of staying in this luxureous facility, but everyone made us feel so very welcome, we immediately felt "at home". We loved every moment of our stay. Breakfast in the Grand Dinning Room was amazing. We had supper at Drappers and it also lived up to the Greenbrier standard. The Bunker Tour was amazing. Our request for a roll away bed was honored immediately. And you simply must try a sea salt carmel at the Candy Store. If you have the opportunity, then GO!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located amid the breathtaking Allegheny Mountains of West Virginia, The Greenbrier is a National Historic Landmark and an award-winning resort that has been welcoming guests since 1778. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your The Greenbrier reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Greenbrier Hotel White Sulphur Springs
- Greenbrier White Sulphur Springs
- Greenbrier Resort White Sulphur Springs
- Greenbrier Wv