All and all I have had a very good stay at the Greenbrier, if anybody who works there is reading this I am offering some constructive criticism. We paid for a Garden Sweet, and our friends we went with also did, our Garden Sweet was in the Old Wing of the Hotel and they had there's in the newer wing, There's was not only bigger, but had 3 bathrooms compared to our one tiny bathroom. We ended up getting some money off, but I would hope that the Garden Sweets in the oldest wing should be called something else and also cost less than the ones in the newer wings, because while it was still a nice room, it wasn't near as big as the Sweet our friends were given. (We did get some of our money back when we complained, but I'm sure people have stayed in our room with no idea that there were other Garden Sweets that were much better than what they got and paid for the exact same thing) I though the restaurants were great, I got a great facial and the indoor swimming pool was great because it still had a deep end which you don't see in many swimming pools anymore, and it was in general probably the best hotel I have ever stayed at.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located amid the breathtaking Allegheny Mountains of West Virginia, The Greenbrier is a National Historic Landmark and an award-winning resort that has been welcoming guests since 1778. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Travelocity so you can book your The Greenbrier reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Greenbrier Hotel White Sulphur Springs
- Greenbrier White Sulphur Springs
- Greenbrier Resort White Sulphur Springs
- Greenbrier Wv