From the minute we pulled up till departing it was wonderful. A piece of paradise. We stayed in a cottage and it was lovely. The housekeeping was wonderful. I wish I knew her name but the housekeeper was so nice and cleaned the cottage like it was her own. So nice to sit outside with your coffee and newspaper in the morning. From restaurants to shops everyone was very pleasant and just made the trip great without realizing it. My son loved the fly fishing, clay shooting, bunker tour, falcons, horses and canoeing. There was just so much to do and not enough time. Even leaving at the airport everyone is just so nice. First time and we will certainly be back. Left a few days before Classic but will be back next year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located amid the breathtaking Allegheny Mountains of West Virginia, The Greenbrier is a National Historic Landmark and an award-winning resort that has been welcoming guests since 1778. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com and Expedia so you can book your The Greenbrier reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Greenbrier Hotel White Sulphur Springs
- Greenbrier White Sulphur Springs
- Greenbrier Resort White Sulphur Springs
- Greenbrier Wv