I had the opportunity to work a convention at the Greenbrier and it was an awesome experience.
From the moment you drive on the grounds and step into the hotel it's luxury. Even though I was working I felt pampered. One of the Bellman told me that at the Greenbrier I was not to pick up anything heavier than a biscuit. Delightful. I would definitely would go again, I'll save up because you pay for all that service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located amid the breathtaking Allegheny Mountains of West Virginia, The Greenbrier is a National Historic Landmark and an award-winning resort that has been welcoming guests since 1778. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Greenbrier reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Greenbrier Hotel White Sulphur Springs
- Greenbrier White Sulphur Springs
- Greenbrier Resort White Sulphur Springs
- Greenbrier Wv