Although we only stayed overnight, we had a lovely suite that was exquisitely decorated. The check-in process, as well as every other aspect of the hotel, is carried out in the tradition of fine resorts. The dining room, for example, is enormous, and the breakfast buffet ranks up there with the best. There are plenty of activities, including sports, a casino, and shopping.
Management might consider a coffee maker in the room - if a well stocked bar is included, why not a morning beverage? The Italian restaurant is mediocre with a strange menu, below average food, and high pricing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located amid the breathtaking Allegheny Mountains of West Virginia, The Greenbrier is a National Historic Landmark and an award-winning resort that has been welcoming guests since 1778. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Greenbrier reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Greenbrier Hotel White Sulphur Springs
- Greenbrier White Sulphur Springs
- Greenbrier Resort White Sulphur Springs
- Greenbrier Wv