I recent visited Drapers Cafe with my sister in law and niece and it was a great visit. We had lunch at Drapers while shopping and taking in the decorations of the Greenbrier Resort. We were seated within 5 minutes and our server was just perfect. Since I had read reviews I had some questions and she was very informative. The cheesburger/sweet potato fries were perfect as I had read and our dessert was a shared Oakmonter. So delicious but I did get a picture to share. Cheesecake for the bottom layer topped by a fudge layer surrounded by chocolate mousse. Sinfully delish. I must agree a little pricey but for an occasional splurge with the girls it wswas wonderful, memorable occasion. I am already planning a return visit during the holidays next year with girlfriends. The Greenbrier is a wonderful visit during the Christmas season.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located amid the breathtaking Allegheny Mountains of West Virginia, The Greenbrier is a National Historic Landmark and an award-winning resort that has been welcoming guests since 1778. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- The Greenbrier Hotel White Sulphur Springs
- Greenbrier White Sulphur Springs
- Greenbrier Resort White Sulphur Springs
- Greenbrier Wv