I recent visited Drapers Cafe with my sister in law and niece and it was a great visit. We had lunch at Drapers while shopping and taking in the decorations of the Greenbrier Resort. We were seated within 5 minutes and our server was just perfect. Since I had read reviews I had some questions and she was very informative. The cheesburger/sweet potato fries were perfect as I had read and our dessert was a shared Oakmonter. So delicious but I did get a picture to share. Cheesecake for the bottom layer topped by a fudge layer surrounded by chocolate mousse. Sinfully delish. I must agree a little pricey but for an occasional splurge with the girls it wswas wonderful, memorable occasion. I am already planning a return visit during the holidays next year with girlfriends. The Greenbrier is a wonderful visit during the Christmas season.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located amid the breathtaking Allegheny Mountains of West Virginia, The Greenbrier is a National Historic Landmark and an award-winning resort that has been welcoming guests since 1778. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Travelocity so you can book your The Greenbrier reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Greenbrier Hotel White Sulphur Springs
- Greenbrier White Sulphur Springs
- Greenbrier Resort White Sulphur Springs
- Greenbrier Wv