We spent two nights at the Greenbrier. Heavenly- service and accomodations were great. I recommend staying in the Spring Row Cottages in an end unit. You have a lovely wrap around porch, living room with fire place and huge bedroom. It is walking distance to the hotel. We did the bunker tour, carraige ride and spa services. Next time we will go in the warmer months when you can enjoy the outdoor pool and the eating facilities at the golfing area. We are not gamblers, but we did visit the casino. It is tasteful and only guests of the hotel are invited in.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located amid the breathtaking Allegheny Mountains of West Virginia, The Greenbrier is a National Historic Landmark and an award-winning resort that has been welcoming guests since 1778. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Groupon and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Greenbrier reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Greenbrier Hotel White Sulphur Springs
- Greenbrier White Sulphur Springs
- Greenbrier Resort White Sulphur Springs
- Greenbrier Wv