Kids had so much fun during our 4 day visit that we will return next year.
Very friendly and welcoming staff.
The dance performance in the casino was nice. Hotel hours were awesome.
The junior suite was HUGE with tons of space for the kids to run around.
You must try the Stardust cafe (in Lewisburg) while staying at the Greenbrier.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located amid the breathtaking Allegheny Mountains of West Virginia, The Greenbrier is a National Historic Landmark and an award-winning resort that has been welcoming guests since 1778. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with getaroom.com so you can book your The Greenbrier reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Greenbrier Hotel White Sulphur Springs
- Greenbrier White Sulphur Springs
- Greenbrier Resort White Sulphur Springs
- Greenbrier Wv