We recently visited the Greenbriar for a second time. We had not been since it was saved from bankruptcy and many renovations were made. It remains an amazing and gorgeous setting. The rooms are plush and comfortable. The costs are crazy! A fountain coke was close to $4. Same for a bottle of soda at one of the many shops. Spa is fabulous but also very pricey. Moral of my review: go for the beauty of a truly lovely place but take your wallet because you will need it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located amid the breathtaking Allegheny Mountains of West Virginia, The Greenbrier is a National Historic Landmark and an award-winning resort that has been welcoming guests since 1778. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Groupon, Travelocity and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Greenbrier reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Greenbrier Hotel White Sulphur Springs
- Greenbrier White Sulphur Springs
- Greenbrier Resort White Sulphur Springs
- Greenbrier Wv