This had to be one of the best, if not the best, experiences I'va had. The staff is top notch, personable and friendly and we were called by our names from the moment of arrival. We were treated like royalty. It was our anniversary and upon check-in, they had left us red roses, a card and a small box of delicious truffles. At dinner, they brought us a complimentary piece of chocolate cake, complete with candle), with Happy Anniversary hand written in chocolate on the plate. The tour of The Bunker is well worth the fee! Just a great experience!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located amid the breathtaking Allegheny Mountains of West Virginia, The Greenbrier is a National Historic Landmark and an award-winning resort that has been welcoming guests since 1778. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Travelocity so you can book your The Greenbrier reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Greenbrier Hotel White Sulphur Springs
- Greenbrier White Sulphur Springs
- Greenbrier Resort White Sulphur Springs
- Greenbrier Wv