From start to finish the Greenrbier was spectacular.
Set in the beautiful Allegheny mountains in Greenbrier Valley. Along with the beautiful outdoors and endless entertainment opportunities outside, there are many options inside the Greenbrier as well.
Championship golfing (pricey as you should expect), hiking, bowling, the casino, a spa, and much more.
I recommend staying for at least a couple days. The place is so big that it takes you awhile to find your way around.
The inside and outside tours are good freebies, the bunker tour is a must - so much history. The casino was awesome and lively during the weekend nights but pretty slow throughout the week.
All the food was great, room was great, service was exceptional.
Classy, fancy, fine dining are all part of the lineup. Take some dress clothes...and once you get past the flower print everywhere, representing a Victorian decorating style, you will love the Greenbrier.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located amid the breathtaking Allegheny Mountains of West Virginia, The Greenbrier is a National Historic Landmark and an award-winning resort that has been welcoming guests since 1778. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com and Expedia so you can book your The Greenbrier reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Greenbrier Hotel White Sulphur Springs
- Greenbrier White Sulphur Springs
- Greenbrier Resort White Sulphur Springs
- Greenbrier Wv