A taste of gracious living. The staff are incredible, attending to your every need. This was our third trip to The Greenbrier and we've done different things each time. On this trip, we particularly enjoyed the artists shops and the President's Museum. Such a great historical snapshot. Not really a gambler, but the Casino was pretty. Enjoyed the champagne toast at 10 pm and the dancers. Our room was actually more like a suite, great sitting area. Our bathroom was huge - 2 showers! What a wonderful place to spend a relaxing weekend. Kudos to Mr. Justice - your staff are so proud of The Greenbrier and it shows.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located amid the breathtaking Allegheny Mountains of West Virginia, The Greenbrier is a National Historic Landmark and an award-winning resort that has been welcoming guests since 1778. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Greenbrier reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Greenbrier Hotel White Sulphur Springs
- Greenbrier White Sulphur Springs
- Greenbrier Resort White Sulphur Springs
- Greenbrier Wv