Stayed at the Greenbrier 1/6-1/8/12 for the wife's birthday weekend along with her parents and our 2 daughters. Just like last year, once you enter the parking lot of the Greenbrier you experience 1st class service! We were given a 2br suite on the 3rd floor that was second to none...thanks Casino host!
We ate the first night at Draper's and I would definatley recommend the shrimp w/ grits.
Second night was at Prime 44 and everything there is top notch. Breakfast each morning in the main dining room, excellent variety.
Golf course was beautiful as we were lucky to have a 55 degree day.
Casino was gracious at times as I only play a table game...been to alot of casinos thru out and the slots here are tight as tight. Please visit Tammy on Roulette as she is one of the nicest dealers you can come across.
Thanks Greenbrier for the 1st class weekend!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located amid the breathtaking Allegheny Mountains of West Virginia, The Greenbrier is a National Historic Landmark and an award-winning resort that has been welcoming guests since 1778. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Groupon, Travelocity and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Greenbrier reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Greenbrier Hotel White Sulphur Springs
- Greenbrier White Sulphur Springs
- Greenbrier Resort White Sulphur Springs
- Greenbrier Wv