stayed on a promotional package for 2 nights. It was as good as it had been in the past. They take care of your every need. Make sure you go to afternoon tea. We went right after thanksgiving and it was not croweded at all. The casino was fun as well and plenty of room at all the table games. If you get a opportunity to go don't pass it up.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located amid the breathtaking Allegheny Mountains of West Virginia, The Greenbrier is a National Historic Landmark and an award-winning resort that has been welcoming guests since 1778. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- The Greenbrier Hotel White Sulphur Springs
- Greenbrier White Sulphur Springs
- Greenbrier Resort White Sulphur Springs
- Greenbrier Wv