The Greenbrier is simply wonderful - everything about it from the beautiful hotel, decor, grounds, food, etc. A truly special place to visit, whether it is a family trip, a business trip, to a romantic getaway. My husband and I were there for a long weekend with his extended family and as usual, this trip to the Greenbrier was absolutely amazing. There is an activity for everyone, from the spa, golf, hiking, shopping, bowling, tennis, swimming, horseback riding, skeet shooting, to just walking around the beautiful hotel admiring the decor and architecture. The bunker tour is a must if you have never been, a part of US history that is amazing. The new casino is a great addition to the resort - I wasn't sure how a casino that I would expect in Vegas, would blend with the timeless classic feel of the Greenbrier, but they did a nice job and the casino is classy. They do a champagne toast at 10pm every night in the casino and they have dancers that do a waltz as entertainment which we enjoyed. Highly recommend a trip to the Greenbrier, you won't be disappointed!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located amid the breathtaking Allegheny Mountains of West Virginia, The Greenbrier is a National Historic Landmark and an award-winning resort that has been welcoming guests since 1778. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with getaroom.com so you can book your The Greenbrier reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Greenbrier Hotel White Sulphur Springs
- Greenbrier White Sulphur Springs
- Greenbrier Resort White Sulphur Springs
- Greenbrier Wv