My husband and I took my parents to the Greenbrier for Easter, and don't have one bad thing to say. The attentive service, beautiful interior, the flower filled grounds, and the delectable food were perfect. We especially loved the wait staff in the main dining room. The Easter buffet was a work of art that ran smoothly, delighting the children and adults. The spa treatments were pure luxury. A wonderful wonderful weekend!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located amid the breathtaking Allegheny Mountains of West Virginia, The Greenbrier is a National Historic Landmark and an award-winning resort that has been welcoming guests since 1778. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with getaroom.com so you can book your The Greenbrier reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Greenbrier Hotel White Sulphur Springs
- Greenbrier White Sulphur Springs
- Greenbrier Resort White Sulphur Springs
- Greenbrier Wv