First, our reservations did not show up that we had made two months in advance. Finally gave us a small cottage seperated from our group after an hour of waiting. Was told to check back with accounting in a.m. even though my daughter had her credit card recept showing the paid reservation. Went out to attend the Miss W.V. pageant, returned later to find beds turned down. left early next morning, traveled straight home. Unpacked suitcase to discover a white cotton jacket was not where i had put it only the evening before after changing from it. Gave the maid on duty the benefit of the doubt ,thinking she may have mistaken it for a towel even though it was in a suitcase. Called housekeeping_ nothing found in room. I am 100% sure that it was stolen from my room or I would not be writing this. You would never expect this from this resort but it happened. Lucky it was something that inexpensive. However, that is not the point.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located amid the breathtaking Allegheny Mountains of West Virginia, The Greenbrier is a National Historic Landmark and an award-winning resort that has been welcoming guests since 1778. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Groupon and Travelocity so you can book your The Greenbrier reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Greenbrier Hotel White Sulphur Springs
- Greenbrier White Sulphur Springs
- Greenbrier Resort White Sulphur Springs
- Greenbrier Wv