Four days of meetings in July did not allow enough time to walk the beautiful grounds of Greenbrier in White Sulphur Springs, WV. The staff was accomodating without being stuffy or intrusive. Everyone, down to waiters and housekeeping staff, greeted you with a smile, and many by name. Don't miss the grounds tour and the bunker tour. Slammin' Sammys Restaurant and Draper were good casual choices, but the elegant breakfast in the Main Dining Room was my favorite. We will return for a few days on our own as soon as the calendar allows. Indoor swimming pool and bowling lanes.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located amid the breathtaking Allegheny Mountains of West Virginia, The Greenbrier is a National Historic Landmark and an award-winning resort that has been welcoming guests since 1778. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Greenbrier reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Greenbrier Hotel White Sulphur Springs
- Greenbrier White Sulphur Springs
- Greenbrier Resort White Sulphur Springs
- Greenbrier Wv