My fiancee and I don't get away very often; however, the rare occasion on which we spend the time and money to escape our busy urban living, we were treated poorly to say the least. Our room was located near the elevator shaft and the main service entrance to the hotel. All night long we were kept awake by the activity of staff coming and going from the service entrances. When concerns were expressed at checkout and later a call placed to the management staff, they simply said they hoped that our next stay would be more pleasant. I can tell you this: there won't be a "next stay". I have honestly had better service at a Days Inn - at least there you get a continental breakfast with your stay. I have been a long-time fan of the world-class elegance which the Greenbrier used to offer, but I'm afraid the new management is determined to bring it down to the level of a low-end Las Vegas. Very sad indeed!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located amid the breathtaking Allegheny Mountains of West Virginia, The Greenbrier is a National Historic Landmark and an award-winning resort that has been welcoming guests since 1778. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Travelocity so you can book your The Greenbrier reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Greenbrier Hotel White Sulphur Springs
- Greenbrier White Sulphur Springs
- Greenbrier Resort White Sulphur Springs
- Greenbrier Wv