I am not a big fan of huge hotels, but The Greenbrier has changed my opinion.
The colorful decor initially seems way over the top, but it imparts a bright, energetic and welcoming personality that is evident throughout the staff and property. The Greenbrier staff seem genuinely happy and proud that you've chosen to visit.
This was a work related trip, but beyond the framework of that agenda, the variety of outdoor leisure activities was amazing. Inside the hotel, there are many comfortable, quiet and sunny areas to play cards or read or knit, etc.
My husband and I look forward to a return trip there, on our own dime, for golf and fishing
and no other agenda than just enjoying ourselves.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located amid the breathtaking Allegheny Mountains of West Virginia, The Greenbrier is a National Historic Landmark and an award-winning resort that has been welcoming guests since 1778. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TripOnline SA and Travelocity so you can book your The Greenbrier reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Greenbrier Hotel White Sulphur Springs
- Greenbrier White Sulphur Springs
- Greenbrier Resort White Sulphur Springs
- Greenbrier Wv