Just spent two nights with another couple at The Greenbrier. The guys played golf and loved the course, the water and towels on the course and the attentive service. The girls shopped and enjoyed a morning at the SPA which was very nice. We also enjoyed the tour of the main building, learning the history of Dorothy Draper and her sense of color and pattern. The Bunker Tour is another highlight and gives great insight into the political scene of the 60-80's. Dinner at Sam Snead was wonderful with the recipe for the fresh peach soup provided.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located amid the breathtaking Allegheny Mountains of West Virginia, The Greenbrier is a National Historic Landmark and an award-winning resort that has been welcoming guests since 1778. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Travelocity so you can book your The Greenbrier reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Greenbrier Hotel White Sulphur Springs
- Greenbrier White Sulphur Springs
- Greenbrier Resort White Sulphur Springs
- Greenbrier Wv