Went here for a conference having never been before, so we didn't know what to expect. The room was a little less than anticipated, it could use a little TLC, but it was spacious and comfortable. The dining was great. We did Italian one night and catered the next. Meals were a bit pricey, but no more than anticipated and you did get quite a bit of food. The Breakfast Buffet was good, not great. Overall a very good experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located amid the breathtaking Allegheny Mountains of West Virginia, The Greenbrier is a National Historic Landmark and an award-winning resort that has been welcoming guests since 1778. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com and Expedia so you can book your The Greenbrier reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Greenbrier Hotel White Sulphur Springs
- Greenbrier White Sulphur Springs
- Greenbrier Resort White Sulphur Springs
- Greenbrier Wv