I was here for a business conference and the hotel is spectacular. Rooms were nice. It was 100 degrees the night I was there and my room never truly cooled off but the hotel is old. Casino and shopping were really nice. I especially liked the infiniti pool overlooking the golf course. Service was impeccable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located amid the breathtaking Allegheny Mountains of West Virginia, The Greenbrier is a National Historic Landmark and an award-winning resort that has been welcoming guests since 1778. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- The Greenbrier Hotel White Sulphur Springs
- Greenbrier White Sulphur Springs
- Greenbrier Resort White Sulphur Springs
- Greenbrier Wv