We stayed here a part of a collection of college friends attending a wedding. The rooms where very traditional and nice. The service was outstanding, from the front desk experience, to the housekeeping maid, to the room service waiter. The grounds were well kept and beautiful.
The wedding itself was outstanding, again great service and wonderful food. All together it was an excellent weekend.
Nothing about the Greenbrier was inexpensive.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located amid the breathtaking Allegheny Mountains of West Virginia, The Greenbrier is a National Historic Landmark and an award-winning resort that has been welcoming guests since 1778. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- The Greenbrier Hotel White Sulphur Springs
- Greenbrier White Sulphur Springs
- Greenbrier Resort White Sulphur Springs
- Greenbrier Wv