“Greyt Escape” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #7 of 44 things to do in Wheeling
Mississauga
“Greyt Escape”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2014

My daughter & I travelled to Wheeling over the August 1 long weekend. We had gone for a greyhound conference & it was held at the casino. Amazing place. We visited the greyhound adoption centre. Watched the greys race for my first time. It is amazing how fast they go. They are such beautiful dogs. Did some gambling at the casino but we are not smokers & even though there is a non smoking area, the smell of the smoke was in the air. Had a greyt time & am looking forward to returning next year.

Visited August 2014

“Great place to visit !”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2014 via mobile

I go to the other three local casino's and I like this one the best because of the employes ! And best buffet for the price !

Visited August 2014
New Jersey
76 attraction reviews
“Casino With Dog Racing”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2014

I enjoy visiting the different casino's around the country and "donating" towards their upkeep. It's a fun place to see and play. After, I watched the greyhound racing. Never saw it before and it was amazing how fast these dogs run plus how they make them stop running. Apparently, it's a popular passtime here since the betting area was crowded
There's alot of smoke in the area but they do have a non smoking area which still has a smell of smoke.

Demotte, Indiana
10 attraction reviews
“Dog track and casino fun.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2014

This was probably my 5th time here? Went mainly for the dog track, unfortunately the rabbit broke down after 3 races and took over an hour to fix, stayed for maybe 4 more races, first time this has ever happened while I have been there though. Gambled some in the casino, nice place, had fun, really wouldn't recommend the pizza at the snack counter place, had a lot of grease, but other than that, no real complaints.

Edwardsville, Illinois
19 attraction reviews
“Casino was OK”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2014

I liked the casino but many of the slot machines were very dirty, actually to dirty to use. The people supposed to be cleaning worked in a group of three so only one worked at a time. I am not sure it takes three people to empty and ashtray. They do not wipe them out just empty them. I never seen them wipe down a slot machine.

The slot machines payed off well the little bit I played but the casino was very cold.