“Good food in a nice area!” 4 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Mexican, American, Greek
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
“Good food in a nice area!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2013 via mobile

The food is pretty good, I've never had a bad meal here. My boyfriend loves the wings and I love the salads. Definitely a great place for take out! It gets busy on weekend nights.

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

“Gave it a try”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2013

Went there on a Friday night for our first trip to Wheeling. It gets an average rating because two of the four entrees in our party were good and two were average. The value was questionable. Service was good. The fajitas were the best and seemed to be popular. The smell of cigarette smoke was noticeable from the bar attached to the restaurant, but we found smoking indoors was still allowed in several places we visited in Wheeling.

Visited August 2013
Roanoke, Virginia, United States
“Bar food, but a must do!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2013 via mobile

Stopped by here this afternoon after a busy day...decent wine list, great beer menu and the food is pretty awesome...Particularly love the ham and Swiss sandwich and you have to get the fries. I like mine au natural, but go with your gut. Have at it!

Visited July 2013
Philadelphia, PA
“Excellent food, inexpensive”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2013

We end up driving up I-76/I-70 all the way through Ohio more often that we'd like to, and finding a good place to eat is usually a challenge; we end up at Panera Bread most of the time. This time we were passing Wheeleing at about 7pm, looked up a restaurant in (where else) TripAdvisor, and it didn't disappoint.

The menu is fairly extensive - lots of choices for both adults and kids. American/Greek/Italian stuff mostly. Our son had wings, found them quite good. My wife and I had an appetizer or two and then split an order of shrimp and steak fajitas. Both the fajitas and the appetizers were pretty good - high quality meat, fresh greens, good guacamole. All that and three beers and a good tip amounted to less than $60. Clean, prompt and polite service.

Easy on/off I-70. You do miss the I-470 bypass around Wheeling - no big deal. Parking may be a minor challenge - I think I circled the parking lot a couple times before finding a spot. The place seems to be very popular with the locals.

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Palm Springs, California
“A cozy Wheeling tradition in a neighborhood”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2013

Everyone goes there as it's been around for YEARS and is a friendly, neighborhood restaurant/bar situation. Prices are right. Parking is good...cheerful.

Visited August 2012