“Not bad, overall.” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in Weston
Ashville
“Not bad, overall.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2013

We spent one night here and were satisfied overall. The room was clean and was furnished with a desk, room safe, refrigerator, chair and ottoman and flat screen TV. Wifi was available as well. Our room window faced the back of the hotel, which was a wooded area, so it was quiet....until the folks in the room above us started to walk around. Footsteps and noise from above us and the rooms next door were muffled, but could be heard nonetheless. The air conditioner constantly put out a loud, droning hum - which could bother some, but I sleep with ear plugs which muffled the noise. The bed was comfortable to sleep on, but it would have been nice to have an extra pillow or 2, as they were a bit wimpy.

The bathroom was clean and the water was nice and hot for taking a shower.

Some in our party did partake of breakfast in the morning, which they said was good and satisfying. I woke up too late to see their offerings for myself.

It was convenient to stay here, as it was close to us getting to the Insane Asylum where we had reservations for a late tour. It was also nice to walk to Krogers, since my camera needed some batteries. With this motel being located in a shopping plaza, we were able to walk to various choices for dinner: chinese, mexican, subway and a steak house as some choices. Our party was happy for the variety.

The staff at the front desk were friendly and helpful and we were waited on promptly. I hope to be back to tour more of the area, and will plan to stay here again.

Room Tip: I heard one person (not in our party) complain about noise from the parking lot, which woke her up d...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
Glenn H, General Manager at Super 8 Weston, responded to this review, September 9, 2013
Thank you for your comments that you have posted during your stay at our Super 8 in Weston, West Virginia. Our number one goal is to meet everyone’s needs from a clean comfortable room and friendly staff. I can tell we achieve our goal.

I hope you enjoyed our newly renovated room and our the new Super 8 breakfast program that started last fall to include waffles and the signature cinnamon roll by Super 8.
I hope to see you back soon!!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Dervaig, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013 via mobile

we spend one nigth in the super8 motel in Weston. the room was 72$. and was perfect, clean, new forniture, flat screen tv, clean and new linens, and quiet, not a noise from the street , or the A/C, at least the room 201. the man at the front desk was really nice and helpfull. som shops like Kroger are in a walking distance.

Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Glenn H, General Manager at Super 8 Weston, responded to this review, August 15, 2013

I hope you enjoyed our newly renovated room and our new breakfast room.
Columbus
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013

Was on the way up I-79 and needed a quick inexpensive stop for the evening. It appears that the property is in the process of renovating. I had one of the finished rooms and was pleasantly surprised. The decor was modern and very unlike Super 8. When finished, this will be a good stopover, Food and shopping isn't too far away with access to the interstate was no problem. Breakfast was not the strongest offering but would tide you over until lunch I suppose. Coming in at less than $70 didn't hurt either. I will give them another look in a few months on my way through again and review again.

Room Tip: Ask for one of the renovated rooms. Not sure how many are complete but worth asking for.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled solo

I hope you enjoyed our newly renovated room and our new breakfast room.

When you return we should have our lobby renovated as well. Again thanks for the excellent comments and look forward to seeing you in a couple of months.

Been to Super 8 Weston? Share your experiences!