“Excellent hotel stay” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Wingate by Wyndham Vienna/Parkersburg

Save Saved
You added Wingate by Wyndham Vienna/Parkersburg to your Saves list
Wingate by Wyndham Vienna/Parkersburg
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   1502 Grand Central Avenue, I-77 Exit 179/SR 68 S to SR 14, Vienna, WV 26105   |
Hotel deals
Special Price
Plan Ahead, Save 15%
Ranked #1 of 1 hotels in Vienna

281 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Kissimmee
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2012

Had a little trouble finding this property since it sits inside of a mall at the back. The location is pretty noisy and parking is extremely tight. The room was very large with a hot tub in it. The check in staff was just OK but the rooms were very well maintained, stocked and clean. There are some restaurants nearby and the usual shopping around.

Room Tip: Stay off the 1st floor if at all possible.
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Belinda84, General Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Vienna/Parkersburg, responded to this review, October 19, 2012
Dear Edgar9867,

Thank you for your taking the time to send us a note. It was very kind of you to mention the well-maintained and clean suite. I apologize for any inconvenience you experienced in locating our hotel as well as any noise from the surrounding area.

I hope you will consider staying with us if you are in the area again.

Charleston
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2012

The hotel was clean and furnishings nice. The hotel was clean and furnishings nice. The hotel was clean and furnishings nice. The hotel was clean and furnishings nice (required to put in 100 letters).

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family

Dear Vienna Visitor,

Thank you for your kind and consistent note on Trip Advisor. I will share your comments with our Housekeeping department. We look forward to seeing you soon.

A TripAdvisor Member
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2012

I don't often write reviews, unless really good, or really bad. We found this Wingate to be refreshingly good. Service was good, staff was friendly, breakfast buffet was great. We had a room with two queens. Very clean and tidy. Bathroom was very nice. My only beef was I felt this was a bit pricey... But, honestly, I'd stay here again in a heartbeat. Nice job.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple

Dear Wingate Guest,

Thank you for choosing the Wingate and for taking your time to write a review. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and that our hospitality and accommodations were a good fit.

We look forward to seeing you again when you are in the area.

BEAVERTON
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012

Verry clean rooms, nice amenities, verry good service, quiet rooms.
Pool area is also verry clean, maybe a little small for swiming but OK.
Good breakfast starting at 6 AM, really nice for us because we start working at 7AM.

Dear Octavian P.,

Thank you for choosing the Wingate by Wyndham Hotel for your stay in September. I truly appreciate your kind note. It was a pleasure to meet you and your crew. I hope you will keep us in mind if you are working in the area in the future.

BELLE
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2012

I enjoyed my stay at the Wingate hotel in Vienna, West Virginia.

I liked that the hotel provided a complimentary breakfast as part of the stay. In the future, I was wondering if you could expand your breakfast menu to include hashbrowns or fried potatotes.

The hotel staff was very accomodating in providing information on local depatment stores, gyms, restaurants, grocery stores, etc. Any requests I made were addressed promptly. I really did appreciate the staff's help.

Bedroom furnishingings were comfortable and I found it very easy to fall asleep.

There were two minor "issues" that I experienced. The shower water didn't seem to have as much water pressure behind as I would expect. Not that big of a deal, just a creature comfort thing.

During my stay, there was parking lot relabeling and resealing activity. I found this to be an annoyance at times, but again, nothing to get upset over.

If I had to recommend the use of this hotel to friends, family, or colleagues, I would do so without hesistation. The customer service I experienced during my stay was excellent.

Dear Steven L.,

Thank you for choosing the Wingate by Wyndham Hotel during your visit to the Parkersburg/Vienna area. I appreciate your detailed review and I will check on the addition of a potato choice for our breakfast menu. I am genuinely sorry for any inconvenience you experienced because of our parking lot resealing project.

Customer Service is very high on our priorities and I thank you for your kind note. We look forward to your next visit, and wish you well until then.

POWELL
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2012

Good facility staff was very friendly
Breakfast was very good
Parking lot was being coated some inconvenience

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends

Dear Michael R.,

Thank you for choosing the Wingate by Wyndham Hotel during your stay in the Parkersburg/Vienna area in September. I am truly sorry for any inconvenience you experienced during our parking lot sealing project.

We look forward to your next visit.

Wingate by Wyndham Hotel - General Manager

Been to Wingate by Wyndham Vienna/Parkersburg? Share your experiences!